Wednesday, March 18, 2009

#27.... T-Shirt Album Track 6-8

I have fallen out of the T-Shirt Album Track posting so here's the rest.
ENJOY

Track 6:
Bought from the venerable folks @ Turntable Lab



Detail Shot:


My favorite part is the symbol for the 45RPM record insert... I have one on my keychain too

Here's a 45RPM record being played:



Track 7

The wife bought this for me and gave it to me on a random trip north to MN:



These dudes made some good music a while back.

Here's Steveland Morris covering them (one of the few -only?- times a cover surpassed the original):



You can find all sorts of 'name & name... tshirts' here - http://www.thenamesbrand.com/
(I returned the favor and got my girl this one for valentines day)

Here's Track 8:
Bought this @ Gordman's when I worked there for like 4 months.






Nuff Said.

No comments: