Wednesday, February 4, 2009

#20..... get some! (update - link down)

well folks, it's the 20th anniversary of of s-n-o and do I have a treat for you.

courtesy of Ginger King comes a super dope mix.

link is temporarily down. check back for a new one soon.

and here's a tracklist for you:

Hey! - Laidback Luke & Diplo
Lick My Deck - Sebastian Ingrosso & John Dahlback
Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby (Bryan Cox Remix)
Colours (Fred Falke Remix) - Hot Chip
Blind (Frankie Knuckles Remix) - Hercules and Love Affair
Be My Crush (Cicada's B-Live Rio Mix) - The Twelves
Pat Pong (Switch Remix) - Pest
Robot Oeuf - Uffie
Breakfast (Mercury Remix) - LeLe
Raven (Polymorphic Remix) - Proxy
Love In The Digital Age (Tepr Remix) - Heads We Dance
If I Could (feat. Jadis) - LA Riots
Blow Your Head (DJ Eli Remix) - Diplo
Electric Feel (Dskotek Remix) - MGMT
Let The Spirit (Hot Chip Remix) - Roots Manuva
A New Career in a New Town - Joakim & The Disco
La Serenissima - Eine Kleine Nacht Musik
Doctorin' The Tardis (Dada Life Guerilla Fart #8) - The Timelords/KLF
my neck my knobb - sqzmylmns
We Feelin' Each Other - Kotchy & Shunda K (Yo Majesty)
Muscles - Sweaty (SHAZAM Remix)
See The Light (Calvin Harris Remix) - The Hours
I Need Your Love (Ewan Pearson 'Stay In School' Vocal Mix) - The Rapture
Youth Blood (B-Ju Remix) - Little Jinder
Get Money Kids (Nacho Lovers Walk Remix) - Pase Rock
Music Sounds Better With You (Juxx Remix) - Stardust

BEAUTIFUL BABY

1 comment:

R. Miller said...

Yo...where's the new posts? Don't tell me the new J-O-B is keeping you down.

Did you know that Patrick has a blog?
http://reneesshoreline.blogspot.com/

I need you to suggest some bands I need to be listening to. I've been out of new music for WAY TOO LONG!