Sunday, January 25, 2009

#14..... interview with Craig Finn of the Hold Steady

here's an a link to an "exclusive" interview I had with Craig, lead singer of the Hold Steady.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=22017

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you'll find;

john, des moines, ia: If you could play any position, what would it be? would you prefer to be the leadoff or cleanup hitter?

SportsNation Craig Finn: I think 2B maybe. I would like to be in the middle of a double play. It's a very graceful position. Big wish for a very clumsy person.

Even though he didn't answer the rest of my question, he was still a good interview-ee. I also wanted to ask him what music he would play whilst walking up to the batter's box, but it didn't get through in time.

here's my choice:

No comments: