Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2nd.... for kw

on the side project tip the strokes have a few:
from the ok
to the still not sure
even the quiet guy has one. I heard a few tracks on Mark Ronson's show a while back and they seemed pretty alright.

this one looks the most promising though:


check out Devandra in the background with testicular maracas

they remind me a little of this
and according to Mr. H maybe a little of this... these would only be known if you live in Iowa or the surrounding states. if you've never heard of/seen them before, count your blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh god, those car-balls things are the worst! Of course, I spotted them a few times in Texas. I was with a friend and we were like:
"is...that...?"
"no"
"it can't be"
"it is."
"wow"
sigh.

I heart Little Joy!

jeremycren said...

Little Joy puts on a nice show, even if there is a guy in the crowd who won't stop screaming "Fabrizio!!!!!" every break.